What goes with a snowy Saturday wrapping presents? Well an oh so cheesy and gooey snack! And since Brian was working so hard wrapping I figured it was a great way to reward my little elf. We are a good team!
1 8 ounce wheel of Brie Cheese
2-3 garlic cloves minced
1/2 teaspoon of minced rosemary
1.Preheat oven to 400 deg. F.
2. Cut off the top rind of the wedge, but not the sides. I put aluminum foil on a pan and put the brie on top. You may have an oven proof dish that you can use as well!
3. Sprinkle the garlic and rosemary over the brie. Take several swipes of the lemon with a microplane or zester over the brie.
4. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Place in oven and bake until it turns soft and/or bubbly – 20 to 30 minutes, you may need more time.
6. Remove and serve with a crusty bread or crackers. I had Pillsbury crescent rolls on hand that I threw in to bake with the brie!